Fall Creek Ranch is a unique legacy ranch located in the heart of Jackson Hole. Many are drawn to this area for the sporting lifestyle and adventures that are plentiful in every direction. The property consists of 164 deeded acres that are completely surrounded by National Forest, offering endless adventure literally out-the-door. A rare offering due to its size and location, Fall Creek Ranch is rich in scenery, privacy and wildlife and is conveniently located 15 minutes from Wilson, Wyoming. The ranch is primarily comprised of rich meadows, creek bottom and rolling tree-covered ridges, offering exceptional views up and down the valley and across seemingly endless National Forest lands. A luxury 5,200 sq ft log home built in 2005 offers high-end finishes while providing complete comfort. Additional improvements include a guest lodge with cabins, fishing cabin, manager’s home and a newly-constructed barn with equestrian facilities.
Private fishing for native cutthroat trout is available on Fall Creek, which meanders through the property. Fall Creek is a tributary to the Snake River and an important spawning and rearing habitat for the native Snake River fine-spotted cutthroat, the trophy fish of the region. The ranch has a platted subdivision in place allowing 27 lots, which provides an incoming owner the flexibility to share the ranch with others and the possibility to enjoy tax benefits by placing a conservation easement. The listing price for this turn-key property is $10,700,000.
Fall Creek Ranch is rich and diverse in improvements offering the luxury of immediate use upon acquisition. Inviting friends and family to share in the enjoyment of this special place is possible because of the existing accommodations.
- The main home consists of fine craftsmanship with gorgeous Canadian logs, fine finishes and tremendous views. Built in 2005, the home contains 3 bedrooms and 3 ½ baths on two levels plus a newly-finished basement and attached garage.
- This original log “lodge” was built in the 1960s and consists of approximately 2,930 sq ft. Recently renovated, the lodge includes a large kitchen, great room with a large rock fireplace, a study and two additional bedrooms.
- There are two historic log cabins onsite that are positioned on the hill behind the lodge. Each 648 sq ft cabin offers two authentic and comfortable guest suites.
- An additional cabin of approximately 416 sq ft was moved from the lodge location to a point with fabulous southern views. This structure now serves as a fishing and shooting cabin, and it would be an ideal location for a sporting clays course.
- The ranch manager’s home was also constructed in the 1960s and consists of approximately 1,876 sq ft with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Renovated with new appliances and flooring, this manager’s home is ready for immediate use.
- This newly-constructed 3,494 sq ft barn was thoughtfully designed and positioned on the property for functionality and beauty. The facility is equipped with 6 stalls, office, tack room, and ample upstairs storage.