Medina County, Texas
144 Acres | Listing Price: $3,500,000
Contact Charles A. Beever III | Head of Ranch Sales | Phyllis Browning Co.
- Large knoll outside of 500 year floodplain, Paved County Road access
- LOCATION: Medina County, approximately 6 miles N. of Castroville – Approximately 35 minutes from Downtown SA. Medina Valley School District
- IMPROVEMENTS: Historical Alsatian home reputedly built around 1850 which could be restored, Municipal water, 3 phase electricity, 55 +/- acre half circle sprigged in Tifton 85 Bermuda Grass
- EASEMENTS: Of record
- TAXES: Ag
- TOPOGRAPHY: Slight slope towards river with a commanding knoll overlooking the area.
- LIVE WATER: Approximately 1.3 MILES of Medina River Frontage
- WATER: Edwards Irrigation Well – flow meter showing 850 gallons per minute of pumping volume City Water with meter and line 1.3 miles of live water
- TERRAIN: Located in the pastoral Medina River Valley lowlands west of Rio Medina. Cypress, Pecan, and Oak Bottom with trees approaching their quincentenary
- EXEMPTIONS: Ag exempt ad valorem taxes
- WELLS & TANKS: One Edwards Irrigation Well – flow meter showing 850 gallons per minute of pumping volume.
- WILDLIFE: Varied small and large game plus dove and turkey