Congratulations to the 2020 Deals of the Year winners as well as to the America’s Best Brokerages and the Top Auction Houses honorees featured in our Spring issue:
- 2020 Deal of the Year: The State of Florida buys the Bluffs of Saint Teresa in a $43 million acquisition that was five years in the making.
- 2020 Conservation Deal of the Year: The town of Trinidad plays a key role in establishing Colorado’s Fishers Peak State Park.
- 2020 Timberland Deal of the Year: PotlatchDeltic sells Minnesota’s Heritage Forest to The Conservation Fund for $48 million.
- 2020 Farmland Deal of the Year: Bill Foley doubles his holdings in Sonoma County by acquiring California’s Ferrari-Carano Vineyard and Winery in a transaction valued at $250 million.
- 2020 Ranchland Deal of the Year: Michael Bloomberg acquires Henry Kravis’s 4,603-acre Westlands in Northwest Colorado.