Our November newsletter features a slew of activity involving federal and state stakeholders:
- Chicago Fed updates Midwest farmland values.
- U.S. Fish & Wildlife declares the Gunnison sage grouse a threatened species.
- Elected officials in Colorado vow to fight US Fish & Wildlife over the Gunnison sage grouse.
- New York links forests with 87-acre purchase.
- The University of South Carolina to sell a historic plantation.
For up-to-the-minute reports on listings, auctions, sales, and breaking news pertaining to land and landowners, be sure to follow us on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.