In our June newsletter, the long arm of the law takes center stage:
- The Supreme Court hands Florida a win over Georgia in a water dispute
- In Texas, private land seizures have begun as the administration builds its border wall
- The EPA declares biomass carbon neutral, a major win for timberland owners
- Massachusetts selects a Danish-backed firm to build offshore windfarm
- A Montana water court hands down a landmark decision
For up-to-the-minute reports on listings, auctions, sales, and breaking news pertaining to land and landowners, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram.